Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Commitment to Loveliness!

Whenever Emma over at
Charming the Birds from the Trees

hosts a Commitment to Loveliness week, I join in!

Here is my list of 5 things I will work on this week in order to bring more beauty and femininity into my realm:

1. Take better care of my hands and nails.
I need a manicure and I think I'll have my nails polished with a pretty pink polish.

2. Lotion,lotion,lotion.
My heels and hands are a mess from this cold,dry weather.

3. Smile more often.
Its sooooo easy for me to be a grouch this time of year.

4. Work harder on keeping the house tidy. Tidy. I love that word! Its so much better than chores or cleaning!

5. Dress nice, EVERYDAY!
I've really gotten lazy with this one. I've been living in my yoga pants and hubbys Colts sweatshirt. I'm going to post my outfit everyday here, good or bad.
Here is todays-
My favorite cream cable knit sweater paired with my favorite skirt. Its a brown wool blend skirt by Ralph Lauren that I found at Goodwill for $1.50!
Matching cable knit knee socks and my favorite pair of boots. I found the boots at WalMart last fall for less than $20. They are "EarthShoe" brand and oh so comfy!

2 comments:

Audrey said...

dressing nice is something I need to do more of myself. I love being comfortable so much though!

Meredith said...

Dressing nice is my number one problem. Somehow I start the day looking put together, but by dinnertime, I'm a mess.

Thanks for the link!

Blog Archive