Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Frump-O-Rama

As part of my participation in the "Living Lives of Loveliness Week", I proposed to post my clothing choices each day. Monday and Tuesday were lovely. I put forth much more effort than I usually would, knowing that my gentle viewers (all 3 of you, not including my sister) would be viewing my wardrobe. It was fun, it was lovely. I looked nice and even felt pretty.
Not so today.
Today is just one of those days. Its cold, it snowed last night. I have no reason at all to leave the house. I'm tiiiired, none of my clothes fit right, I've got a backache, cramps and am retaining water like the Hoover Dam.

All I want to do today is sit on the sofa, sipping hot beverages, reading, napping and/or crocheting on my ripple afghan.

I am dressed accordingly.
*Warning!, the photo below contains a shockingly uncivilized amount of Frump. Proceed at your own risk. The owner of this website takes no responsibility for your reaction if you choose to look.*
^
^
^
^
^
^





OH THE HORROR!!
:)
Trust me, the chair looks much better in it than I do! I lurve my black yoga pants. The are so soft, so streachy, so comfy. I love the Colts, I love my husband, so wearing his Colts Sweatshirt makes me happy. Those are my most favorite fuzzy bright pink socks in the whole world. So soft, so warm, so furry. If Elmo had a sister, she would be made of this fabric! Plus, they were a Christmas gift from one of my boys, picked out with love, just for me! So special.

Pretty?
No.
Feminine?
No.
Comfy?
Yup!

If you will excuse me now, I hear a sofa, a hot cup of peppermint tea and a crochet hook calling me name....

(May you all have a soft,cozy, perfectly lovely in its own way, kind of day!!)

No comments:

Blog Archive