Friday, March 23, 2007

New Vintage

Bought 2 more vintage patterns off of Ebay. This is getting addictive! Fortunately, they are not expensive. I think I paid $5 a piece, that's including shipping.


How cute is this? I don't know which version I like better, the slim or the full. I'll just have to make both!


Love the long robe! Love, love,love it. I am a robe-addict! Do you know how hard it is to find a nice, loooooong robe in the stores that is attractive, feminine and doesn't cost a small fortune? All I can find around here are short robes either in terry-cloth or in the slinky, sexy, boudoir version. Neither of which I like. I want something to put on over my jammys and be able to wear in front of my teenage sons w/o embarrassing me and sending them straight to therapy!

I'll make the long robe up in something light and pretty for summer and something cozy and flannel for this winter.

No comments:

Blog Archive