Saturday, March 31, 2007

Yesterday and Todays Outfits

This was what I wore Friday (above).
This is what I have on today. I really liked how this went together. I read somewhere to put together an outfit using "threes", rather than just a skirt and shirt you should add one more item, shirt,skirt and sweater. Adding that 3rd element makes it look more put together than just the 2 items. Today is the first I've tried this and I really like how it looks!

The cardigan is a Liz Clayborn that I bought at Goodwill for $1.50! At that price, I can have a different sweater everyday. :) I like the black piping on it. I usually would have worn my brown ankle boots with this, but since the sweater has the black on it, I think I can get away with wearing my comfy black shoes today instead.

2 comments:

Maggie said...

I miss my old thrifts stores and the awesome deals. Looks like you live near some good ones. We only have 1 near us now, we used to live near 6 of them.

Anonymous said...

I didn't know about the 3 is better rule. Now that I think about it, it makes total sense. That 3rd piece does bring everything together better :)

Blog Archive