Thursday, March 15, 2007

and they called it Puppy Love

After 2 days of near 70 degree temps, windows open and not having to wear coats, we awoke to SNOW on the ground this morning.
Ahhhh, spring in the Midwest.


I finished my crochet ripple afghan a week or so ago. (Its the colorful one on the right.) I started a new one (the one on the right), its for my doggy-girl.

Go ahead, chuckle. I deserve it. Yes, I am not only crocheting a blanket for my pooch, I am doing it with colors that match her fur. Why? I don't know, the idea of it made me chuckle. My doggy loved my first afghan. Seriously, she loooooooved it. If it was left out on the sofa, she was nesting on it. If I laid it down just to get up and walk across the room to get the scissors or answer the phone, she was all over it. I figured since she loved it so much why not make her own of her very own? With that face, I could I resist?

No comments:

Blog Archive