Friday, March 9, 2007

Fridays Outfit of the Day

I love this shirt. I found it last week at Christopher & Banks. It was on the marked-down racks plus they were having another 20% of already reduced prices, so I ended up paying something like $7.99 for a $35 shirt! Something about the collar and cuffs just make it look so smart and crisp.

I'm wearing jeans today. As much as I adore to wear skirts, I don't feel the need to do it 100% of the time. Sometimes I just like to kick around in a good pair of jeans. These are a very good pair. I bought them at Lane Bryant. It just about KILLED me to go in there and shop for the first time. Walking in, I felt like I had a big red sign over my head "YES WORLD, I'M FAT!!".

I'm actually right in between a size 12 or 14, depending, of course, on the brand. Most 12's are a little too snug and most 14's are a little too loose. I go for comfort, so I bought size 14 jeans and a nice belt. These jeans ROCK! They've got a little bit of stretch and they're boot-cut, very nice to help balance out a *ahem* ample bottom region. So, I'm a woman, I've got hips! No kidding! These jeans actually accept that fact.

Those shoes are some really, really expensive brand whose name I can't remember, from Germany. I didn't buy them. They cost an OUTRAGEOUS amount of $$, especially for a gal who buys food at Aldis, shoes at Payless and clothes at Goodwill. I didn't buy them, my mom did. She didn't like them and gave them to me. Lucky me!! I've got bad feet and these expensive, well-made shoes make ALOT of difference.
Fashionable? Not really.
Happy, pain-free feet?
Yes!Yes!

2 comments:

Molly said...

I responded to your question about the Furminator.

Molly

www.cuppa-cuppa.blogspot.com

crallspace said...

As long as there's no WalMart in the picture...

Blog Archive