Thursday, March 8, 2007

Fun in the Blogosphere!

Meredith over at Like Merchants Ships
is having an "Iron Chefs Moms" challenge this week!

She and Amy from MotherLoad
are having a friendly lil' grocery challenge this week.
Be sure to go check it out!

I'll be watching this battle with interest.

I'm a big fan of Aldis. I do the bulk of my weekly shopping there. I also "cherry-pick" (purchase sale items from other grocery stores), mostly for meat. Between the two, I can usually keep the grocery budget down to $100/week. I know that seems like alot, but that includes EVERYTHING for this family of 5. I have three teenage boys who
never.
stop.
eating.
:)
I also feed 2 dogs, 3 cats and 7 goldfish.


Outfit of the Day-Denim Skirt
Tan long sleeve shirt printed with "Venice", a picture (supposedly of Venice) and words in Italian. Also has swirly gold glitter scattered about.
(Not shown: cream cableknit kneesocks, brown ankle boots)

3 comments:

Amy said...

Thanks so much for the links! I am starting to panic as everyone has been blogging about it :) I am going to have to work really hard on this contest :) Should be a blast!

Molly said...

I like your "outfit of the day" I have thought about doing something like that on my blog... at the moment I have "Favortit Things Friday"

Molly

www.cuppa-cuppa.blogspot.com

Amy said...

You live in Michiana?? I am in Granger- we should meet up for lunch ;)

Blog Archive